1355 Peachtree Street, N.E. Suite #590 Atlanta, GA 30309
• Analyzing and interpreting complex business requirements.
• Producing detailed test scenarios and test scripts to ensure that only are the business requirements fulfilled, but that all quality considerations are met.
• Ensuring feature compatibility with existing product functionality and interfaces through integration analysis and testing.
• Executing on own and others test plans as part of relatively short delivery cycles.
• Working with 3rd-party vendors as we continuously integrate to external systems and interfaces.
• Assist in the creation of focused regression test efforts in order to minimize the potential for indirect defect injection.
• Participate in the refinement of business requirements and design through collaborative teams to ensure a common understanding of the proposed business value while ensuring quality standards are adhered to
• Produce or assist in producing any required product documentation from defect resolution to feature enhancements
• Working as part of an agile development team to produce high quality working software in 2-week sprints
• Potentially assist in the gathering of data and metrics used for Organizational reporting and System Audits.
Required qualification, skills and experience for consideration:
• Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related field OR equivalent combination of comparable work experience and education
• 2+ years of prior work experience in software quality assurance
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum development environments
• Testing end-user facing web and mobile applications
• Working with Agile and Test management applications such as JIRA, Quality Centre, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong team player yet able to work with minimum supervision
Preferred qualifications, skills and experience for consideration:
• Experience working in Banking, Payments or other financial environments
• Testing backend interfaces through tools like SoapUI and PostMan
• Contributing to an established Test Automation framework (Special consideration given to experience in establishing an Automation Strategy