1199 S. Belt Line Rd. Suite 105 Coppell, TX 75019
- Highly proficient in MS .Net suite
- Minimum 2 years of hands on experience in Python and the Django web framework.
- Application Or data integration skills – this means experience in either of the two following areas:
- Experience using an ETL tool (preferably SSIS) and able to create DB integration packages
- OR experience creating/interfacing with web services (preferably in .NET/C#, WCF)
- Excellent database programming skills, primarily with MS SQL. Ability to write queries, stored procedures, triggers, etc.
- Expert level application development skills primarily in C#, MVC, AngularJS and .NET platform. Opportunity is also available to use other languages and other platforms.
- The perfect candidate would be able to decipher and maintain our existing application which is written in Python/Django, while transforming it, into a MS .NET, SQL platform.
- This candidate will be able to write clean code, is skilled in front-end development as well as backend development. Is an experienced professional who can work on an agile team as well as independently. Follows SDLC processes put forth by the company and always puts the users need above all else.
- Expert at writing reusable, testable, efficient code. Strong unit test and debugging skills. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (i.e Git, BitBucket, TFS)
- Very strong organizational skills with a very strong desire to complete projects on time and as promised.
- Ability to handle multiple projects a must.
- Knowledge of other languages a plus
- Financial services industry (Mortgage Banking) experience a big plus.
- Proficient in SDLC, Agile development
- Experience in all layers of application development, backend, middle-tier, front-end
- Prior experience in Financial services technology domain
- Ability to write well-structured, well-documented code is highly valued.
- Knowledge in Reporting tools such as SSRS/Tableau etc will be helpful
- Must have a positive attitude, fast learner, self-starter, ability to lead from the front, multitask, customer focused, diligent and accountable.
- Proficient in developing enterprise class solutions with focus on user experience, data security, scalability and performance
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills