As a software engineer, you will be responsible for guiding the team to follow software development best practices. You will help architect the code structure, define and monitor compliance with code style conventions, guiding a test-driven development process, and managing the code repository.
- 4+ years building software applications using language(s) such as JAVA, Python, .NET or similar
- 2+ years building software applications using Python
- 2+ years using Git and GitHub as a version control and collaboration platform
- Experience with software engineering best practices for the full SDLC, including object-oriented programming, test-driven development
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- 2+ years of experience with the popular set of scientific computing tools in Python (SciPy, NumPy, Matplotlib, Pandas, and IPython)
- 2+ years of experience with relational databases
- Training in applied statistics, machine learning, and data visualization
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes and Operational Technologies (OT) such as data historians