Project Manager (Powerpoint)
Atlanta, GA 30303
PROJECT MANAGER (PMO/Powerpoint)
LONG TERM REMOTE CONTRACT ROLE
** QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST HAVE EXPERT LEVEL EXPERIENCE WITH MANAGING AND DEVELOPING COMPLEX PRESENTATIONS DECKS USING POWERPOINT. **
As a project manager, you will work with project teams and driving project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring/controlling, and closure. You will manage multiple projects across different platforms; lead technical and strategic direction; and collaborate with a cross-discipline team of engineers, management, and customers to design innovative solutions for our clients. The role is a significant position that involves working with customers and other stakeholders by developing and implementing solutions in a complex, highly dynamic environment.
• Manage projects on schedule and on budget
• Responsible for all project oversight, including planning, directing and managing development resources and testing activities.
• Take initiative to coach, mentor, and orient co-workers and actively support team-based developments
• Drive the on-time delivery of complete scope while actively managing change requests and setting customer expectations
• Supervise staff with design, analysis, test planning, project work plans and estimates
• Ensure all solutions are delivered in accordance with standards and methodologies
• Stay abreast of technical and industry developments
• Provide the highest quality services possible to all external and internal clients
• Assist with project estimation and System Requirements Specifications
• Responsible for client satisfaction