Project Manager- Marketing/Sales
10 Glenlake Pkwy , North Tower Atlanta, GA 30328
The Campaign Project Manager oversees all aspects of our Supplier Enrollment and Enablement campaigns for our strategic partners. The position requires tight coordination with the Strategic Partner Manager, Sales, Sales Operations and our external Partners. Must be an excellent communicator, leader and an ability to run multiple projects simultaneously with high attention to detail and technical aptitude. Must have a combination of skills including an ability to ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts, as well as more general project management skills. Campaign Project Managers must have excellent work ethic and organizational skills, be level-headed and have good interpersonal skills to ensure the success of each campaign while evaluating and submitting ideas to optimize campaign success.
- Campaign analysis, setup, reporting, tracking and monitoring of multiple campaigns and post campaign analysis
- Project Management Skills - Activity planning, sequencing and documentation
- Keen analytical and research abilities
- Excellent technical skills using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce.com and other tools.
- Evaluating campaign success on an ongoing basis and identifying opportunities to scale successes or shift in a new direction based on results and new opportunities
- Excellent communicator, leader and an ability to run multiple projects simultaneously with high attention to detail
- Will require ability to regularly interface directly with prospective and existing partners
- Ensuring accurate reporting of progress of pre-campaign activities and campaign results
- Collaborate with Strategic Partner Manager, Sales and others within the organization to ensure campaign success
- Provide excellent service to maintain a positive reputation for the business
- Resolve any customer complaints related to campaigns promptly and professionally
- Devotion to high-quality customer service
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution capabilities
- Outgoing and customer-oriented attitude
- Bachelor’ s degree in business, marketing or project management, or equivalent work experience.