2900 West Plano Parkway Plano, TX 75075
CONTRACT ROLE IN PLANO, TX
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Demonstrate a highly developed understanding as well as successful performance of core project management methodology, responsibilities, processes and procedures within the core areas of scope, schedule, resource, budget, and issues/risk management at the project/program levels.
· Proven track record of project management experience using the Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
· Project Manager will have a portfolio of projects in various stages of the lifecycle and will need to interface with multiple client groups (such as, Business, IT, Quality Assurance, Delivery, etc.).
· Ensure timely creation of pre-defined deliverables as per current Digital Experience PMO methods & procedures, and as prescribed by process improvement initiatives.
· Coordinate activities with Program Manager and Project Administration
· Track and communicate issues, risks and mitigation plans
· Work with the development teams, Scrum Teams, architects, and service orchestrators to document, track, and communicate change requests and help to verify the appropriate impacts are communicated to stakeholders
· Create and maintain scope documentation, product backlog inventory, change logs, and release schedules.
· Evaluate financials
· Develop metrics reporting from inputs such as project management status reports, Rally, WEBSTR, and PRISM
· Help recognize, solve, and train for internal process gap areas, and work constructively as a partner to refine and mature existing processes through a culture of continuous improvement.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
· Project management expertise, including the ability to: build and manage a project plan that successfully monitors schedules, estimate/budget, timeline, and milestones for large-scale implementation projects; facilitate meetings to gain issue consensus/resolution; use good judgment & understanding of escalation procedures, escalation etiquette, and when to ask for help from internal leadership; lead and conduct project reviews and lessons learned
· Demonstrated experience working projects in Waterfall (standard SDLC) and Agile Methodologies within a project manager role.
· Provide, gather, and communicate delivery status and expectations back and forth from the Delivery Team to the Product Owner/Client
· Help to verify that Tech Dev UP deliverables are documented and Agile or AT&T waterfall recommended practices are followed
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Excellent analytical, problem solving, and reading comprehension skills
· Experience with mainframe, client server, and web development project management required
High level of proficiency and experience with Microsoft Project and related tools