Austin, TX 78751
The Project Manager will lead the delivery of the training to all the existing project managers and project resources.
- Responsible for preparing, conducting, and delivering the training program for the new project portfolio management tool.
- Collect data and analyze audiences and training needs, based on new business processes and policies, and apply these into successful training delivery.
- Writes documentation and materials to be used in the delivery of the training and designs exercises to enhance the presentations.
- Creates instructor materials (course outlines, background material, instructional materials, and training aids), as needed.
- Plan, direct, and undertake classroom training, electronic learning, webinars, and other computer-aided instructional technologies, and workshops.
- Manage the training program in accordance with business needs.
- Assist staff with their timekeeping and productivity reporting within the new tool.
- Incorporate of curriculum for the teaching process and develops clarification or examples related to the topic or subject matter.
- Development and maintenance of classroom techniques that reflect professionalism, good discipline, and enhanced teaching.
- Development of alternative teaching techniques and scenarios to maintain high motivation and interest in the subject areas.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for training related project communications and status reporting
- Recommends corrective action when necessary.
- Coordinates, tracks, and reports appropriate participants’ involvement in the training activities.
- Experience conducting classes regarding standard operating procedures of project management related software solutions
- Experience with web-based learning management systems and e-Learning authoring tools
- Experience producing documents for processes and use of software systems
- Experience implementing training curricula for instructor led courses and videos
- Experience with project management and portfolio management software
- Experience working within the state of Texas agencies