11432 Lackland Rd St Louis, MO 63146
Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with a Project or Program Manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and triaging incoming requests and questions.
To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ ll collaborate with internal clients and teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’ s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
• Coordinate project management activities, resources, and information
• Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
• Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
• Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
• Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
• Help prepare budgets
• Monitor project progress and communicate any potential issues
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
• Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
• Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
• Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
• An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
• Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
• Strong internal client-facing and teamwork skills