1TSYS Way , Building C 1st Floor Columbus, GA 31909
- Provides assistance to project managers to ensure projects are carried out according to plan.
- Assists in the daily coordination of projects, and serves as a liaison between project management and planning, project teams, and line management.
- Drafts reports for project managers that include scheduling and budget information, tasks, risks, issues, and deliverables.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Assesses project issues, and assists with the development of resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Performs administrative tasks, such as arranging meetings, developing agendas, preparing status reports, and preparing site visits and travel plans.