11432 Lackland Rd St Louis, MO 63146
Project/Program Manager is a intermediate position that plays a key role supporting enterprise initiatives. This job functions in a fast-paced agile environment that has a tremendous impact on the success of the company.
This position is an exciting multi-faceted opportunity for candidates who are highly motivated to succeed, fast learners, influential, passionate about solving problems and is a team player. The individual will be accountable for leading multiple large, complex initiatives from ideation to implementation, partnering with cross-functional teams to ensure that programs deliver according to customer needs all while maintaining a constant focus toward continuous improvement.
Additional skills required are monitoring progress against strategic goals, measuring key metrics, communicating and leading project teams as required to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
• Gaining knowledge about Platforms and Product offerings across the business
• Collaborate within a cross-functional team of stakeholders such as Senior Leaders, System Architects, Legal and Operations teams
• Support the Program teams in solving issues and mitigating risks with effective strategies and collaboration
• Produce program roadmaps and supporting documentation
• Understand the inter-dependability of the platforms, features and the impact of changes
• Mentor and coach team members on best practices, lean thinking, and continuous improvement
• Active participation in problem analysis and resolution
• Prepare and present Executive level presentations and communications
• Perform analysis on results and use data to derive conclusions. Communicate analysis to key stakeholders using a clear approach and recommendation of valid solutions
• 5+ years of program and project management experience in a high growth, complex environment
• Minimum of Bachelor’ s Degree in Business, IT or Engineering is a must
• Experience working in an Agile environment and ensuring standard compliance processes are adhered to
• Experience engaging directly with Senior Leadership
• Experience in a high-volume production environment involving many transactions is a must
• Customer facing project management and team leadership experience is required
• Experience leading analytical resources on projects and providing expertise in business development processes is preferred
• Experience with SQL, Splunk or comparable technologies is preferable
• Any programming experience would be a plus