St Louis, MO 63146
IT is seeking a hardworking, experienced Program Manager to work as the strategic delivery authority for IT-built solutions. As a Program Manager you will work directly with Product Ownership, Portfolio Governance, and Development Teams, using Agile and Program Management leading practices to provide the necessary tools and guidance to maximize team performance and initiative value. You will need to have the ability to work independently in fast paced and evolving conditions and are capable of leading by role or influence. Primary responsibilities include, building and maintaining the portfolio level backlog, communicating with and presenting to executive-level partners, and reporting on portfolio-level financials, demand, and value delivered.
The Planning and Execution Leader will establish governance, reporting and process for strategic Technology projects.
- You will handle portfolio backlog, facilitate refinement and prioritization sessions, and track portfolio-level KPIs
- You will facilitate annual budgeting and demand planning process and track progress toward budget throughout the year
- You will identify process improvement opportunities, map processes and value streams, identify root causes to problems, and drive solutions.
- You will support agile software delivery teams, facilitating the resolution of issues and mitigation of risks at the portfolio level
- You are responsible for setting Program and Project Management standards and supporting adherence of the standards
- Providing guidance, coaching, and education to project and application leads surrounding program processes
- You will reviewing and, in some cases, assisting in gathering of program and project data for management review
- You will be operating as liaisons between SDO and Application Teams to assist in training and gather feedback
- You will be responsible for leading, facilitating and attending executive-level meetings; provide program/portfolio status reporting to management
- You will prepare and deliver presentations to senior leadership
- You will perform technical analysis to figure out present and future business performance