1015 Windward Ridge Pkwy ALPHARETTA, GA 30009
The Technology Program Manager will be responsible for providing program management support for multiple strategic programs. You will be accountable for ensuring on-time/budget delivery aligned with desired objectives and managing all impediments and risks necessary to ensure successful delivery.
The Program Manager position is responsible for overseeing multiple delivery teams, identifying dependencies across teams, ensuring clear release paths are defined, delivered and all obstacles associated with the program execution are effectively resolved.
- Have strong technical knowledge that will allow you to effectively support the technology teams through the management of security policies required for the software, applications, etc. for which they use.
- Run all planning, execution and governance cadence associated with program delivery.
- Continual follow-up with project teams to perform proper assessment and measurement of established KPI' s ensuring that goals are clear and best practices are being applied.
- Possess strong leadership skills to coordinate, influence and motivate teams toward delivery excellence.
- Build and maintain successful relationships across the teams you support which leads to positive outcomes to challenging situations.
- Align with and deliver any executive reports and presentations as needed. Includes communicating (verbal and written) up to Senior Leadership level and presenting status to large, cross functional teams.
- Provide expertise and coaching as needed for the teams leading the individual initiatives comprising the program you are leading.
- Detect risks and issues, escalate and implement solutions when issues threaten to delay the timeline or impact budget or business objectives.
- Continuously disseminate and clarify project and program management best practices.
- 4+ years of program management or project management related experience preferred.
- Experience creating and presenting executive reports to senior leaders.
- Experience supporting multiple cross functional teams with dotted line reporting responsibilities to multiple senior leaders.
- Lean, PMP and/or Agile certifications preferred; Must have knowledge and experience with the methodologies at minimum.
- Experience in identifying and leading process improvement and/or change initiatives.
- Ability to understand technical requirements and issues at a high level.
- Collaborative and ability to build successful relationships with diverse teams.
- Strong focus on making all dependent teams successful.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to jump on call with any leader or join room full of teams and present status, risks, mitigation plans, decision needs, etc.
- Ability to work independently with little direction and make sound decisions guided by policies that impact the achievement of objectives.