Product Technical Writer IV
2 Gatehall Dr Parsippany, NJ 07054
- Researching and writing documentation for internal processes, manuals, technical documents, and client facing documentation.
- Updating existing documentation
- Testing documentation output to ensure quality.
- Authoring and publishing content within a Component Content Management System.
- Write technical documentation for internal or external developer audiences, such as API reference docs and developer guides.
- Design and organize documentation sets for new APIs and developer products.
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
- Manage complex documentation projects.
- Supplement developer documentation with relevant sample code.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience required
- Has experience with both client facing and technical documentation.