3100 Windy Hill Rd SE Atlanta, GA 30339
- Liaison between the business stakeholders and technology solution providers.
- Work with business stakeholders and customer advisory boards on product roadmap
- Active participant in and is a sponsor of beta and pilot programs.
- Work with customer-facing teams to drive product quality
- Work with technical writers to ensure accurate product documentation
- Serve as project sponsor with vendors and internal teams.
- Provide training and product support to increase knowledge of software products.
- Use Jira and Confluence to track change requests
- Manages legacy system roadmap items
- Manage Product Backlog and create acceptance criteria for user stories.
- Creates a vision of the product area and communicates it to the functional team members and the development team.
- 8+ yrs of IT experience, with 5+ yrs. within the product space
- Bachelor’ s degree, or equivalent experience required
- Experience in product management required.
- Background in software requirements and design strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly gain end-to-end knowledge of complex enterprise class software products
- Able to facilitate meetings and address both technical and business focused audiences
- Some Travel is required
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships
- Self-motivated, persistent, and a consummate team player.