Product Specialist (Mid-Sr.)
980 Hammond Drive Atlanta, GA 30328
Location: North Atlanta
- Deliver product and sales training with teams and supervisors.
- Monitor product release process and placement of new products or enhancements within a release.
- Collaborate with business units in developing plans to achieve company revenue goals.
- Analyze marketplace and industry trends to develop business strategies for revenue generation.
- Liaise with Leadership to establish pricing strategies and guidelines for new product development.
- Deliver materials to the marketing and sales teams which convey the details of the product, the definition of its user, benefits to the customer, and competitive comparison.
- Obtain customer feedback and suggest appropriate revisions.
- Support marketing team in developing sales and marketing strategies for profitability.
- Provide support and product communications for Product Lifecycle.
- Assist in new product introduction and release activities.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to provide product management, product training and sales solutions.
- Address issues in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with business team to identify new customers and to retain existing customers.
- Stay current with product knowledge, sales process and market dynamic.
- Maintain complete documentation for all product related activities.
- Coordinate system changes with Operations / IT.
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 3-5 Years of Product Management, Product Specialist Experience
- 2+ Years of Health Payer Experience
- Experience working with highly regulated products
- Possess a blend of strategic thinking capabilities with an execution and tactical mindset
- Experience providing Product Training