4 Interchange Blvd, Greenville, SC 29607
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and creates requirements.
- Ensures that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to complete.
- Plans and prioritizes product feature backlog and development for the product.
- Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Assesses value, develops cases, and prioritizes stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Provides backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Works closely with Product Management to create and maintains a product backlog according to business value or ROI.
- Leads the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Provides an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Follow competitors and industry activities.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker with vision.
- Attention to detail.
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 2+ years.
- Previous experience working in a transportation, logistics, distribution setting.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar relevant field.