100 Glenridge Point Pkwy N E Atlanta, GA 30342
- Conducting analysis, gathering requirements, and documenting user stories for building and deploying products and services.
- Maintaining the product backlog of new business features as well as maintenance and support items.
- Working closely with the Product Manager to translate roadmaps into user stories that are part of a well-groomed backlog.
- Understanding all aspects of the Agile project lifecycle and Scrum framework.
- Understanding the business processes, documenting detailed business requirements, developing functional designs, conducting Gap Analysis, etc. that bring the client and project team to a common understanding of the product and how it will satisfy the business need.
- Building strong relationships among the business and IT teams, assisting the Product Manager in managing customer expectations and translating needs into business solutions.
- Operating in an agile team environment and ensuring success of the project by taking ownership of deliverables and performing agile project management, testing, support, training, or other tasks when needed.
- Planning, organizing and facilitating User Acceptance Testing.
- Serving as a product expert and providing production support issue resolution when needed.
- Utilizing effective meeting management skills to initiate, develop agenda, conduct, and communicate decisions so that all appropriate parties are kept up-to-date.
- Maintaining open and constant communication amongst the team, management, and customers regarding project status and sprint outcomes.
- Promoting a collaborative working relationship with the team and customers.
- Coordinating the migration of projects into production.
- 1-2 years or experience in software development, business analysis, and system lifecycle development is a plus.
- Ideal candidates will have experience in the institutional investment field
- Strong analytical & business skills to identify implicit, unstated, and unrecognized requirements.
- Basic understanding of web-application designs and associative architectures.
- Keen understanding of backlog management practices and experience using various backlog management tools.
- Cross-functional experience across multiple disciplines including business systems analysis, customer experience management, usability, and scrum project methods.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Logical understanding of how the system functionality interacts or changes with existing system modules, interfaces, etc.
- Ability to " think out of the box" and develop creative solutions.
- Must demonstrate proactive customer service skills.
- Ability to translate complex concepts between business and technical groups.
- Ability to manage time effectively in a fast paced environment, with limited supervision.
- Very detailed oriented and highly organized.
- Energetic, shows passion and is vested into the project.
- Keen interest in becoming a Product Manager