5565 Glenridge Connector Atlanta, GA 30342
Contract to Hire
- Analyze competitive products, features and market trends in order to help inform requirements management. Make recommendations regarding product roadmap features and enhancements to ensure ongoing viability of products and emerging usability and technology trends
- Investigate customer reported issues which may get converted into new user stories, workarounds or other actions
- Elicit high-level requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, user stories, event lists, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints
- Partner with stakeholders, especially development teams to communicate, prioritize and estimate product requirements.? Conduct formal grooming and poker planning sessions required for new features, enhancements and bug fix work efforts
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions with internal SMEs, 3rd party vendors, and scrum team members to capture, document and diagram concise functional requirements.
- Act as a subject matter expert to a cross-functional team on sprint planning, standups, retrospectives, and maintaining/controlling a backlog
- Clearly define Acceptance Criteria per feature, providing clarifications necessary to assist the team with their story estimates and story sequencing
- Manage an effective and groomed backlog
- Strong practical knowledge of agile methodologies, product development, information architecture, usability testing, and UX/UI.