Alpharetta, GA 30005
- High ratings in the influence competency in order to build trustworthy relationships with business partners and technology teams in order to have successful outcomes.
- Balanced knowledge and background in both business functions and technology operations.
- Excellent communicator both written for requirements and verbal for presentations to business and technology teams.
- Great team spirit in order to help encourage teams.
- Minimum six years of experience as a product owner, business analyst, consultant, program manager or other related field.
- Proven leadership and influence skills.
- Experience working in an agile development environment and Scaled Agile Framework is preferred.
- Passion for technology and the business opportunities that it presents.
- Ability to comprehend both technical and business requirements/needs.
- Cloud training or experience preferred.
- Bachelor' s degree.
- Partner with the business and technology teams to define product strategy.
- Identify all dependent and relevant stakeholders and ensure they are consulted and communicated with.
- Establish successful reporting for both the technology teams and the business teams in order to ensure work is on track, teams are working on the right priorities and risks/blockers are quickly communicated and mitigated.
- Do what’ s needed to quickly learn the product assigned and become the go-to and expert for both business and technology teams/leaders.
- Determine capabilities and features required to achieve strategic vision. Prioritize effectively. Create roadmaps that result in the achievement of goals.
- Understand team capacity and monitor velocity. Report resourcing risks as needed.
- Present roadmaps and functional designs to technology teams.
- Present product plans and roadmap status to business leaders.
- Attend demos and support testing as needed to ensure teams have met expectations.
- Experience working with multiple business stakeholders, subject matter experts, architects and scrum teams to lead requirements discovery and develop business and system requirements.
- Experience executing projects leveraging agile methodology as contributor and / or facilitator of key ceremonies including daily scrums, sprint planning, backlog grooming and demos.
- Sound understanding and hands on experience in requirements discovery, maturation and decomposition processes.
- Experience in defining MVPs, and developing epics, features and non-functional requirements.
- Experience in developing and documenting user stories, acceptance criteria.
- Experience in verification, validation of user stories ensuring acceptance criteria is met.
- Experience in developing and documenting process models, workflows, business rules, solution diagrams and other key techniques and tools for effective capturing of requirements.
- Experience in leveraging industry best practices and tools including Confluence, JIRA .