Product Lead- Digital Identity
1505 Windward Concourse Alpharetta, GA 30005
- Developing a deep understanding of the underlying motivations, goals, needs and desired outcomes of our prospects, existing customers and their end-users.
- Engaging with partners, customers and prospects (and customer-facing teams) to assess market trends and customer demand to drive the ideation and development of new customer value propositions and product concepts.
- Collaborating with customers to synthesize and iterate on product design, bringing a unique product vision to the table – avoiding the “ build a faster horse” problem common in customer feedback channels.
- Partnering with product marketing, sales, design, engineering and our partners to prioritize product opportunities based on impact. Learn as we ship and continuously improve our product development rigor.
- Shaping roadmaps, project plans, and clear product specifications that consistently deliver high-quality customer experiences.
- Ensuring successful product launches by working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, legal, security, data privacy, design and engineering; build scalable processes to ensure the team consistently delivers quality.
- Bachelor' s degree in a related field or equivalent combination of skills and experience
- 5 -10 years of overall professional experience
- 4+ years in product management or product-related roles