Dallas, TX 75254
Contract to Hire opportunity
This role will apply Human Centered Design methods on projects to understand, clarify, and visualize key information including: information structures, business processes, stakeholder relationships, mental models, user journeys, and key challenges and opportunities.
• Craft and lead collaborative workshops to elicit input and direction, guide the conversation, and actively engage participants, working visually in real-time to express concepts and facilitate discussion.
• Work closely with clients, users and team members to create compelling and cohesive user interface designs, as well as unified deliverables that adeptly tell the design story relative to the target audience.
• Participate in the design, execution and analysis of user research
• Confidently and professionally provide design leadership and guidance as a mentor within the Digital Transformation design team, and across project teams as the " expert."
• Work collaboratively with other designers, developers, solution architects, and project managers throughout the software build process, resolving problems that arise by proposing and articulating design solutions, creating image assets, and defining specifications.
We are seeking skills with the following:
• Expertise in the use of typography, layout, and color in visual communication
• Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite, Balsamiq, Sketch and InVision, but adept with a marker and a whiteboard
• Familiarity with Agile and how design engages with Agile development teams