Premier Support Engineer
415 E. Exchange Allen, TX 75002
- Own and pro-actively manage the technical relationship of assigned high profile customers.
- Accurately document product issues and convey workarounds and fixes to customers.
- Know and understand your customer’ s IT infrastructure and make recommendations where appropriate to ensure healthy operations.
- Ensure prompt and complete resolution of technical challenges and business issues, drive other teams as required and set customer expectations.
- Maintain documentation of clients’ technology environment and system configurations
- Proactively identify solutions and enhancements to ensure your customer’ s long-term success
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the company' s products and services.
- Must have reasonable flexibility in personal schedule for travel, on-call responsibilities, and completing customer calls. (25% travel)
- 5 – 10 years of experience in IT helpdesk and/or application support role
- Extensive Hardware, Software and Networking troubleshooting
- Experience with SQL Server Database troubleshooting
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008; Windows 7, 8, 10
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, VPN, LAN
- Advanced knowledge of Router, switches, VLANs, VPN
- Knowledge of Virtualization; Hyper-V, VMWare a plus
- Advanced understanding of internet protocols (HTTP, SSL/TLS, TCP/IP, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a deadline driven high-pressure environment
- Experience and demonstrated ability to provide an outstanding level of customer service.
- Ability to develop professional relationships and provide support in a professional and articulate manner
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- MCP and/or MCSE Certifications preferred