5400 Highlands Parkway Smyrna, GA 30082
Become a key member of the PeopleSoft Production Support Team. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for system modifications, the creation and maintenance of interface programs, and the support of daily processing performed in the Financial Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Participate in the ongoing support and maintenance of the PeopleSoft v 9.2 Financials package.
- Design and implement system modifications and interfaces using PeopleTools, PeopleCode, and SQL/SQR.
- Apply and log application and PeopleTools upgrades to the system.
- Design and create reports using BI Publisher, nVision and SQR.
- Maintain the operational integrity of a production environment while applying application changes and upgrades.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Good communications skills
- In depth knowledge of PeopleTools – Including App Engine and PeopleCode
- In depth knowledge of SQR
- Working knowledge of BI Publisher
- Working knowledge of Component Interface
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Ability and desire to write specifications using pre-written templates
- Ability to record and log all modifications performed to the PeopleSoft system
- Ability to work unsupervised on projects of medium duration
- Ability to test for, diagnose and fix bugs
- Ability to interview internal customers and define requirements
- Ability to render accurate estimates
- Ability to produce results within project deadlines
- A minimum of 2 years experience programming PeopleSoft financials
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a technical field
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
- Full life cycle development including design, development, implementation, documentation, training, and on-going support
- Experience using Oracle and Linux/Unix