3003 Summit Boulevard Atlanta, GA 30342
FULLTIME ROLE IN ATLANTA, GA
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of vulnerability risk assessment technology in areas including application security/architecture, infrastructure, and cloud security throughout the data lifecycle.
- Support the development and deployment of innovative security solutions to safeguard assets, in the cloud and our data centers, while enabling the business.
- Support remediation of technical vulnerabilities and provide inputs on impact from open vulnerabilities.
- Proactively identify, evaluate, and assist in the mitigation of cybersecurity risks aligned with the organization’ s risk posture as well as business and operational objectives across an international footprint.
- Able to test, validate and articulate all vulnerabilities identified in the OWASP top 10.
- Conduct, coordinate and perform application vulnerability assessments (Dynamic & Static) manually and using proprietary tools.
- Work closely with business, product, and technology teams to understand business objectives, initiatives, and ensure alignment with cybersecurity objectives and requirements.
- Review and analyze vulnerability data to identify security risks to the organization’ s network, infrastructure, and applications.
- Ability to work with API' s to do integrations, assess risk, and derive data.
- Provide regular and timely reporting on the status of open vulnerabilities from multiple tool sets, across the organization.
- BA/BS Degree and 5+ years experience OR 9years experience of equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience in IT Security, Risk and/or Compliance or equivalent.
- Understanding of web-based applications, infrastructure, and architecture.
- Experience with Veracode, HP WebInspect, Qualys, Nessus, Splunk, ZAP, Burp Suite, Kali Linux, AWS.