Pega System Architect Developer
8840 Cypress Waters Blvd Suite 140 Coppell, TX 75019
Our client in Coppell is needing to add a Pega System Architect and Developer to their team for a multiple-year project. This person will design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs. The Pega Developer will be able to work with product owner and business users to provide solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct interaction with product owner and business users to capture business requirement using Pega.
- Ability to develop user Interface with various Pega PRPC activities, flows, flow actions, assignments, declarative rules, reports.
- Ability to design and implement role-based security to meet business requirement using Pega PRPC.
- Experience in integrations with external applications and systems using Pegas connectors and integration services
- Expertise in Enterprise Class Structure.
- Provide in-depth technical direction to a project team to enable development of efficient Pega applications utilizing standards, best practices, and technical expertise.
- Validate functional and non-functional requirements for Pega applications
Qualifications & Skills:
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience with Pega software and experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment or Java centric enterprise application systems
- Experience with Pega 7.2. (7.3 is a plus)
- Experience with SOAP/REST web service integration
- Experience with Agile development methodologies is a plus
- Expected to work with little or no instruction on day-to-day activities, and general instructions on new activities.
- Excellent interpersonal, business communication and writing skills.
- Capable of technical troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, often changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Detail-oriented and Customer service focus.
- Bachelor’ s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent progressive experience preferred.
- SA Certification with Pega 7 Platform
- LSA Certification with Pega 7 Platform is a plus