PS Advisory Services Consultant
Lincoln, NE 68512
The Client Consultant is responsible for assisting in implementation, consulting on and continued support of software and consulting services for the product suite. The Client Consultant works with clients to establish system requirements and provides training and assistance in the testing of multiple configuration scenarios. Additional task include SQL scripting, and testing of custom configurations. Work will be performed both remotely and at client sites as determined in the initial discovery process.
Essential Job Duties:
- Prioritizes client business requirements
- Conducts interviews and analyzes projects to gain in-depth understanding of customer needs
- Applies basic business knowledge and understanding of systems to translate client’s requirements and needs into detailed system specifications and process recommendations
- Provides data and analysis to identify workflow and business efficiencies, alternatives and gaps
- Gathers, analyzes and documents current practices, workflows and business needs
- Configures application parameters in several systems to meet client business requirements
- Creates custom scripting and business rules via SQL
- Knowledge of the FCRM application and ability to configure and train on the application
The ideal candidate must possess the following attributes:
- Team oriented
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of accountability
- ACAMS certification
- Willingness to travel 25 to 50% of the time
- Professional attitude
- Review requirements from clients in relation to their business practices, and translate that information into system requirements, specifications and settings for software applications.
- Identify and manage relevant project related issues for the assigned Bank Solutions FCRM applications. Communicate progress and any potential problems to manager for awareness and/or resolution.
- Develop and maintain appropriate project artifacts, applying SDLC methodologies as appropriate.
- Complete all administrative duties (i.e. Clarity time reporting, expense diaries, etc.) as dictated by department policies.
- Maintain the highest professional standards in all internal and client related activities