3100 Windy Hill Road Atlanta, GA 30339 | Direct Hire
Sr. PL/SQL Developer
- Must have at least 10 years of experience as an Oracle PL/SQL developer.
- Advanced skill sets in developing and supporting Weblogic/Oracle applications.
- Ability to create proficient and efficient PL/SQL procedures, packages, and functions as well as to perform unit and system tests throughout the SDLC process.
- Must have a solid knowledge of database internals, data structures, and tuning strategies.
- Extensive experience in designing, troubleshooting, and tuning PL/SQL and SQL queries to optimize performance.
- Ability to write procedure codes using hints, autonomous
- Experience in working on very large transactional and reporting relational database systems.
- Work with application and DBA teams to determine database changes
- Planning and designing database changes necessary to fulfill business requirements.
- Developing, testing and implementing SQL and PL/SQL scripts, database objects, such as tables, views, stored procedures, functions, triggers and so on
- Experience in working with large amounts of data, solid working experience with large transactions.
- Experience in tuning database packages, stored procedures as part of fine-tuning the application.
- Knowledge of Unix Operating System and Utilities.
- Able to provide debugging and code analysis support.
- Able to support implementation of application software releases and other related activities.
- Able to perform knowledge transfer and walkthrough.
- Able to troubleshoot production problems.
- Ability to clearly communicate both business and technical terms to customers and management.
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, troubleshooting, and analytical skills.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail and collaborate and function effectively in a team environment and independently on complex problems.
- Must have good work ethic, superb communication skills, and thorough understanding of all the components of application development and infrastructure.
- Experience working with JAVA API with Oracle
- Familiarity with Toad, PL/SQL Developer, and/or SQL Developer tool
- Ability to recognize matters of urgency and know when to escalate.
- SQL Loader