10 Glenlake Pkwy , North Tower Atlanta, GA 30328
- Develops basic to moderately complex code using front and / or back end programming languages within multiple platforms as needed in collaboration with business and technology teams for internal and external client software solutions.
- Designs, creates, and delivers routine to moderately complex program specifications for code development and support on multiple projects/issues with a wide understanding of the application / database to better align interactions and technologies.
- Analyzes, modifies, and develops moderately complex code/unit testing in order to develop concise application documentation. Performs testing and validation requirements for moderately complex code changes.
- Performs corrective measures for moderately complex code deficiencies and escalates alternative proposals.
- Provides support to leadership for the design, development and enforcement of business / infrastructure application standards to include associated controls, procedures and monitoring to ensure compliance and accuracy of data.
- Applies a full understanding of procedures, methodology and application standards to include Payment Card Industry (PCI) security compliance.
- Conducts and provides basic billable hours and resource estimates on initiatives, projects and issues.
- Assists with on-the-job training and provides guidance to other software engineers.
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field and/or 6 – 8 years of development experience using PL/SQL
- Very good knowledge of SQL (aggregation functions, Joins and various built-in SQL functions and data types).
- Experience in a high volume, highly scalable transaction processing environment.
- Sound knowledge of advanced SQL, which includes analytical SQL, hierarchical SQL, dynamic SQLs and regular expressions.
- Sound knowledge of advanced PL/SQL, PL/SQL collections, external subroutines, web-interface, n/w interface, file handling functions.
- Sound knowledge for SQL performance tuning, analyzing SQL joins execution plan, indexing, partitioning and optimizer hints.
- Sound knowledge of PL/SQL performance tuning, AWR, ASH analysis, database statistics gathering.
- Must have good problem-solving, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Flexible with multitasking in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work well within a team
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle database objects – tables, indexes, collections, directories, sequences, triggers, packages, etc
- Basic knowledge of Oracle database administrations.
- Good knowledge of UNIX commands, basic understanding of Shell scripting.
- Good knowledge of Advanced Queuing, DBMS_SCHEDULER and setting up CRON jobs.
- Experience with Oracle Database 11g and above
- Experience using software development tools including source control (Git, SVN), quality management ( Agile Central), and Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, XL Release) is a plus.
- Experience with Java or other object-oriented languages helpful