8840 Cypress Waters Blvd Suite 140 Coppell, TX 75019 | Direct Hire
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administrator for:
- Azure AD / Office 365 corporate users
- Microsoft Intune
- Office 365 SharePoint
- AWS Workspaces
- Production room account creation
- Camera systems in offices
- Maglock systems in offices
- Maintain office networks:
- Support Cisco firewalls and switches.
- Support end user and site to site VPNs
- Address connectivity issues as they arise
- On premise backups
- Azure backups
- Maintain network Windows 2008 R2 and VMware file servers:
- File share
- Manage and serve as a liaison with 3rd party infrastructure vendors and sub-contractors.
- Manage and serve as a liaison with client infrastructure staffs.
- Support and configure new PCs for office staff.
- Ensure adherence to corporate security and audit policies.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Network experience configuring and supporting Cisco devices.
- Strong knowledge of Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, often changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Detail-oriented and Customer service focus.
- Good organizational skills; able to assemble and present information clearly.
- Good time management skills; ability to balance multiple priorities successfully.
- Troubleshooting abilities.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to create FAQs and self help documentation for users.
- Organization skills and communication expertise complimented by a technology background is preferred.
- Experience with VPN configuration and support.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Office365, Intune.
- Experience with SOC1 audit on the user side
- 5 + years of experience as a network administrator.
- 5 + years of experience as a systems administrator.
- Willingness to learn AWS networking and system administration.
- BA/BS in analytics, informatics, computer science, or business and/or equivalent experience preferred.
- CCNA or similar networking certifications.
- MCSA or similar Windows Server certifications.