Network Operations Center Engineer
1200 Peachtree Park Drive NE Atlanta, GA 30309
- Configuring and supporting network equipment including Routers and Switches, ASA Firewalls, Mobility, 802.11, (Cisco hardware experience preferred)
- Troubleshooting MPLS WAN, Multicast, AAA, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, MPLS, QoS, T1/DS1, TCP/IP, VLANs.
- DNS, DHCP, using SSH to connect to equipment.
- Network Management Systems such as Microfocus NNMI, NetScout, Bradford, Infoblox.
- 5 years hands-on experience
- Familiarity with Cisco router/switch/security network management products and platforms.
- Experience using network tools such as NetScout and HP Network Node Manager.
- Experience with issue tracking and escalation.
- Excellent time management and issue follow-up skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to perform in a team environment. Self-motivated with good work ethics.