2170 Piedmont Road Atlanta, GA 30324
- Extensive knowledge of networking standards, technologies and related disciplines. Configuration and
- deployment of security hardware and software. Knowledgeable of Cisco and Fortinet equipment and its proper deployment in the enterprise.
- Experience with packet trace/sniffer analysis.
- Experience with network application performance analysis.
- Experience with configuration, design and deployment of LAN/WAN/WLAN/SDWAN technologies.
- Familiarity with VOIP and Quality of Service. Experience with the design and implementation of WAN technologies and related security standards including MPLS L3VPN, and other applicable VPN technologies.
- Experience creating standards, and network documentation as well as processes and procedures in support of large enterprise networks.
- Experience designing, configuring and implementing remote access technologies and servers.
- Experience with load balancer and application delivery controllers from F5 Networks.
- Bachelor’ s degree in a technical major or equivalent experience.
- CCNP certified and Fortinet NSE 4 strongly preferred. 10 years of experience in data and voice networking in a large WAN environment.
- Overall responsibility for network procedures and standards development.
- Network design including IP addressing, access control, Quality of Service, capacity planning, capacity modeling, routing and switching.
- Maintain, design and administer multi-homed, mission critical BGP routed connections to the Internet.
- Configuring and maintaining WLAN devices from Cisco, Aruba, Fortinet FortiAP, etc.
- Firewall experience with Cisco ASA, Fortinet FortiGate, or other applicable technologies
- Routing protocols consisting of BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, IS-IS, RIP etc.
- Configuration of all network equipment and network management software.
- Scheduling and implementation nation-wide moves adds and changes of LAN/WAN/WLAN/SDWAN equipment.
- Packet level analysis with applicable utility such as Wireshark, TCP Dump etc…
- Engineer, test and implement quality of service, header compression and other advanced queuing technologies to maximize the quality of critical applications.
- Network application testing and troubleshooting
- Implementation of change management and control processes.