Network Engineer IV
3330 West Royal Lane Irving, TX 75063
- College degree or comparable certification in IT (CCNA/CCNP), telecommunications, computer science, or related field is preferred.
- Hands on experience in layer-3 protocols (EIGRP, BGP, etc), route distribution, route filtering, etc. Hands on experience configuring and upgrading Cisco IOS. (ACL' s, SNMP, IPSEC, VPN, Router Security).
- Hands on experience using MS Visio network design software.
- Hands on experience with QOS, NAT/PAT, MPLS, Frame Relay, ATM, VPN, VoIP.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience required in design, planning, coordination and implementation of technology projects among multiple telecom and equipment vendors and customers.