3300 Highlands Pkwy SE Smyrna, GA 30082
- Assist in installing, configuring, upgrading, monitoring and maintaining the existing corporate data environments
- The Network Admin must be comfortable supporting & maintaining legacy Cisco technology as well as switch devices.
- Assist in troubleshooting and diagnosing any performance issues within the existing Cisco network.
- Administration of the network
- Handle network related systems and user-based escalations from the Help desk team
- Work with other departments and teams to assist and support them with network infrastructure projects, initiatives and needs
- Represent Network Infrastructure as part of any major incident response effort with other IT teams and affected business users
- 5+ year’ s cumulative network experience; including network administration.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP networking, routing protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS).
- Working knowledge of ITIL core processes.
- Thorough knowledge of advanced networking switching and routing technology.
- Advanced knowledge of Cisco routers, switches, and Aruba wireless
- Advanced knowledge of LAN/WAN infrastructure protocols
- Comfortable and productive working independently with some direct supervision
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field