Mobility Software Developer
1 Mercedes-Benz Dr Sandy Springs, GA 30328
- Responsible for development in accordance company Methodologies.
- Designing, programming, and troubleshooting problems on new or existing technologies.
- Work with Product team to develop requirements and specifications.
- Provide daily support and troubleshooting to existing technology, services and applications
- Review and analyze existing solutions, making proactive recommendations for enhanced performance, security and usability, and then implementing.
- Help manage day-to-day operations of the dev team
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a business applications developer
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure)
- 3+ years of experience with RESTful API design and implementation
- experience with API gateway concepts
- Programming experience with Java, Angular, Node and relational databases
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience in working with projects dealing with Web Services Development, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring Web Services, Spring Boot (Micro services), Hibernate, Struts, Oracle & application servers in clustered environment.
- Strong understanding of CI/CD utilizing Jenkins
- Experience in different patterns/methodologies such as MVC, DI, IOC and SOA