Mobility Dev Lead (Technical PM)
1 Mercedes-Benz Dr Sandy Springs, GA 30328
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the team while constantly looking to the future.
- Manage the team to deliver with speed, agility and stability
- Provide feedback and support helpful measures as necessary, to ensure team members are fully empowered to fulfill their responsibilities
- Interface with Product Owner and business partners to develop new requirements and specifications as requested.
- Adhere to Security and quality standards, develop test plans, and oversee unit testing and pilots as required. Ensure deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
- Develop proposals, identify costs and propose release schedules.
- Provide day to day support, including troubleshooting existing technology, services and applications to isolate and resolve technical issues.
- Review and analyze existing solutions, making proactive recommendations for enhanced performance, security and usability. Implement recommendations with management approval.
- Define, execute and manage the mobility roadmap, ensuring all products are designed with a customer-centric mindset
- Ensure End-to-End IT capabilities are aligned to achieve specifics business goals
- Partner closely with product, business and IT leaders across relevant business units to define optimal products and digital customer experience
- Be compliant with IT controls for the required products. Ensure planning, implementation, and appropriate controls in place to meet information security requirements and tasks.
- University degree or above in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience in information technology field with focus on business applications, using agile working methods.
- Experiences in Enterprise Architecture and Data Management
- Exceptionally good communication skills
- High analytic and strategic thinking
- Independent working attitude
- Experience in software designing, maintenance and development
- Having lead experience for a development project Onshore and Offshore model
- Having good experience working with Architects BSA and Client Managers.
- Having good experience in working on time critical deliverables using Agile Methodology.
- Experienced with Jenkins methodologies includes CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment).
- Successfully delivered projects under strict schedules and following quality control.