Mid level UI Engineer - Product
300 Interstate North Parkway, SE Atlanta, GA 30339 | Contract To Hire
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Design and Product team to build new visual graphics products for Local Now.
- Determine operating feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions, proactively identifying creative and effective alternatives.
- Partner collaboratively with the business and project team to accomplish tasks/milestones/goals.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, and code comments.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policy and procedures.
- Provide estimates of work effort and impact of projects and tasks, and provide team leadership, as required.
- Update and distribute of job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in computer science or related field, or its equivalent
Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of build tooling as well as Linux and SSH.
- Experience with optimizing mobile HTML applications for performance a strong plus
- Excellent and demonstrated communication skills (verbal, written, wiki and white-boarding).
- Ability to communicate and coordinate projects in a cross-functional team environment.
- Proficient in technical software design, debugging, documentation, and testing skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of professional software development processes and concepts.
- Experience in Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Capable of resolving a wide range of moderately complex business problems and opportunities where analysis of data requires considerable evaluation of complex and identifiable factors.