Mid-level Software Engineer - .Net
2500 Mt Vernon Rd Dunwoody, GA 30338
• Contribute to the development team responsible for a web-based financial reporting dashboard .Net Framework and SQL Server technologies
• Collaborate with business stakeholders and technology team members to define & analyze requirements for enhancements and new product development.
• Prepare technical designs, write code, perform debugging and unit testing.
• Responsible for timely full-stack development and delivery of high-quality software with unit tests while ensuring adherence to architecture strategy, design patterns, and best practices.
• Participate in design meetings and requirement gathering discussions.
• Originate and contribute to creative design solutions that address customer requests, new product features, and production defects.
- Bachelors and 4 years or HS/GED and 8 years
- 3+ years of SW Engineering/Development in .NET
- 1+ years of experience working in an Agile (SCRUM) environment
- 1+ years experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Awareness of and ability to leverage design patterns for common problems such as scalability, fault tolerance, etc.
- 1+ years experience with RESTful APIs design and implementation experience
- 1+ years experience with Twitter Bootstrap
- 3+ years experience with SQL (SQL Server) - Stored Procedures, SSIS
- 3+ years experience with .Net / C#, MVC, ASP.net, WebAPI, Visual Studio, VSCode
- 3+ years experience with Front-End Web tools to include - CSS and Html
- 1+ years experience with GIT
Education: Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of SW Engineering/Development in .NET
- 1+ years of .NET Core experience