Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM/SCCM)
5900 S. Lake Forest Drive Suite 400 McKinney, TX 75070
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Collaborate with IT security, desktop, server, and network teams to deliver automated desktop deployment tools and processes
· Maintain and enhance the MECM (Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager) environment to support modern desktop management co-management with Intune
· Monitor, review, test and deploy software patches to workstations.
· Create, test and deploy software packages for scheduled or on demand distribution.
· Build complex and dynamic collections, queries and reports as required
· Manage local and remote site boundaries, site systems, site roles, inter-site dependencies and communication.
· Apply new concepts, practices, technology and procedures
· Experience in using Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring (MBAM)
• Provides advanced-level configuration, management, and troubleshooting of all components of the Windows Operating System
• Creates and distributes native Windows Installer (MSI) based application packages throughout a SCCM/MECM infrastructure spanning multiple sites and physical locations
• Processes Computer Build Requests for end users
• Provides resolutions for challenging technical issues relating to the SCCM/MECM Client
• Performs root cause analysis by utilizing problem determination and analytical skills relating to applications, access, connectivity, security, database, mobile devices, and others
• Creates and modifies knowledge base articles and technical documentation as needed
• Maintains and upgrades automated scripts for non-Microsoft application products
• Monitors system capacity and application faults using existing software tools
• Assists, as needed, with Support Requests submitted through established support channels
• Actively participates in Acquisition and Greenfield-related projects (to include traveling to Branch Locations as part of the Information Technology Team)
• Remain highly adaptable
• Willingness to work outside standard business hours to resolve issues or complete projects as needed
Education and Experience:
• Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience/training
• Minimum 5 years’ experience configuring images and pushing out patches using SCCM/MECM
• Minimum 3 years’ experience planning and conducting system migrations to Windows 10
· Minimum 2 years’ experience with Azure Cloud
· Experience with Co-Management between MECM and Intune a plus.