Manager Product Delivery
2 Gatehall Dr, 2nd Floor Parsippany, NJ 07054
• Assist in the creation of the hosting and on-premises solutions around the US ACH payments based on target audience.
• Partner with hosted and on-premises delivery organizations to deliver the best client experience.
• Lead the creation and maintaining of the ACH Payments Platform Product material. Train the sales and pre-sales team on the value of the solution.
• Supports the sales and pre-sales team in preparing and presenting the ACH strategy.
• Create, train, and maintain the Demo for the Wire payments offering
• Assist the sales and pre-sales team in the response to the RFPs
• Collaborate with product analyst and technical architects/leads to define future solution enhancement
• Communicate with the client’ s subject matter experts and system users to identify business needs and/or resolve product issues, during clearing development, sales meetings and/or workshops
• 3+ years product delivery experience
• Payments experience (e.g. ACH, Fedwire, etc.) required
• Familiar with standard product delivery concepts, practices, and procedures
• Experience in project management tools, e.g. JIRA
• Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication for both internal and client engagements
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Must thrive at working in a fast paced environment with the ability to remain calm under pressure
• Detail oriented, flexible with the ability to meet tight deadlines
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, ability to think strategically
• Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent
Travel Required: 25% travel might be required to travel to our North America based clients as needed.