Manager - Client Success
707 Whitlock Avenue , Suite H13 Marietta, GA 30064
Client Success Manager
- Experience developing metrics and being accountable for utilization
- Operate within Zendesk systems to log, make progress, and complete support incidences
- Experience putting in place metrics and analytics to make a “ white gloves” service model more efficient and scalable
- Will build powerful relationships with clients,
- Master our implementation processes and procedures, then help improve them.
- Build and maintain strong working knowledge of all company solutions.
- Collect client requirements and coordinate with Analysts for creating and testing
- Consults with senior management at clients to understand goals and changes and facilitate change through our system
- Provides training and Go Live support during and after the implementation process.
- Liaise with Finance to ensure accurate and timely payments from clients for Implementations and Consulting projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ideally a Client Success role at a growing SaaS company
- Experience with enterprise systems
- Comfortable coaching direct reports to improve their skills and help them achieve the company objectives.
- Experience building a culture of accountability and success
- Working knowledge of Kanban, Agile and/or other methodologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical aptitude with experience with SQL Server
- Comfortable working directly with client management and users in an consultative teaching manner
- Bachelor’ s degree