Managed File Transfer Systems Specialist
1015 Windward Ridge Pkwy ALPHARETTA, GA 30005
Systems Specialist to join our team within our Corporate Services Alliance (IT). The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of success, will be experienced and motivated, with a strong sense of urgency, and ownership of outcome.
This role will work closely with Leadership – acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for key initiatives related to secure Managed File Transfer (SFTP/HTTPS) and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), delivering against high expectations and pressing deadlines. This will include, but not be limited to, level one & two production support, configuration, technical documentation, customer migrations off of legacy systems, future state process design, new user/account set-ups, and change management across multiple organizations and stakeholders. The candidate must be able to effectively manage the impact to the broader organization, be detailed-oriented and communicate effectively across all levels of the enterprise. Status reporting and providing transparency into the transformation process will be a key objective and determinant of success.
- Ensure the successful technical operations of the enterprise Managed File Transfer platforms – notably leading level one and level two production support efforts
- Actively participate in the movement of workload off of legacy systems and onto Sterling File Gateway
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) for process improvement efforts driving security, efficiency, and effectiveness of our batch file transfer programs
- Lead efforts to enable required functionality and technical capacity/capability – driving our agenda as opposed to being a passive recipient.
- Write technical documentation as well as understand functional documentation such as business requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Ensure that all capabilities delivered align with original business objectives and requirements
- Ensure documentation is kept up to date (process, functional, and technical)
- Coordinate business unit testing (BU QA/QC) of system enhancement and upgrades
- Maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders, peers, and leaders
- Act as the liaison between the project team, leadership, and other key stakeholders
- A proven functional/technical professional with 5+ years’ experience in Managed File Transfer of sensitive/secure data
- 3+ years’ experience with IBM Sterling File Gateway (SFG), B2B Integrator (B2BI), Secure Proxy (SSP), Control Center (ICC), & Partner Engagement Manager (PEM)
- Experience with Axway SecureTransport, IBM Connect: Direct, or similar FTP/SFTP based data transmission systems also valuable
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, or related field of study.
- Deep experience in Shell scripts/PERL script development
- Strong PGP/GPG knowledge and troubleshooting experience
- Experience with SFTP, FTP, FTPS, AS2, HTTPS protocols (building and troubleshooting)