Alpahretta, GA 30022
- 3+ years of Linux/UNIX experience (CentOS or Red Hat preferred).
- 3+ years of programming/scripting experience (Korn, Bash, Perl, or Python preferred).
- 3+ years of experience with UNIX applications such as Nginx, Apache, Tomcat, and Java-based applications.
- Experience with messaging systems (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, IBM MQ) is a plus.
- Must have experience deploying applications in a Linux environment
- 3+ years of experience with UNIX services such as system monitoring/sar, routing, nscd, DNS, LDAP, and NTP.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with hardware/application load balancing or high-availability clusters. (Netscaler, Veritas Cluster, and/or mod_jk a plus.)
- Strong knowledge of and experience with x86-based server hardware.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with networking concepts and technologies.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with database concepts and technologies. (Oracle, Sybase, or MySQL preferred. DBA experience is a plus.)
- Experience with monitoring tools (Nagios, Big Panda, ITRS Geneos), Atlassian applications (Confluence, JIRA), and source control (git, subversion, Bitbucket).
- Experience with automation/software configuration platforms (Puppet) is a plus.
- Experience deploying applications in the Cloud (AWS or Azure) is a plus.
- Experience with projects involving system and application scalability and capacity planning.