Lead Technical Architect
186642 dallas, TX 75240 | Direct Hire
The Lead Technical Architect is responsible for architecting and designing comprehensive solutions that meet non-functional (e.g. performance, security, and operational considerations) requirements in support of a given initiative. The Lead Technical Architect plays a role in establishing architectural vision and direction, architect’ s technical solutions, provides advice and guidance, monitors emerging technologies, and in technology evaluation and selection.
- Establish and maintain the integrity of solutions by analyzing and leading implementation efforts, structuring and refining plans and roadmaps with your product counterparts, and stress-testing product and business strategies as a member of the leadership team.
- Partner with Product Management and Data Science to define and test hypotheses aimed at answering business questions
- Lead design discussions that assist the teams in quality architectures focused on business and product outcomes
- Research and develop predictive models and simulation using a variety of software and tools
Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experience
- Ability to influence product strategy through data analysis and producing POCs to validate product ideas
- Ability to contribute to strategic plans for technology, which satisfy the current and ongoing needs of the organization’ s product and business strategy, and the current and future capabilities of technology.
- Ability to educate and mentor engineers in the techniques and best-practices required to build highly-scalable, performance data pipelines and APIs
- Ability to assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Ability to communicate your approach and findings to a broad audience internally and externally