Lead Software Engineer
2999 Circle 75 Parkway Atlanta, GA 30339
The Lead Software Developer will be responsible for the underlying architecture and development of various software applications as well as overseeing the work done by other software engineers
- Lead and mentor senior and associate software developers
- Provide technical leadership in the area of custom web application development.
- Developing and deliver quality applications, both as an individual contributor and as a part of a development team.
- Create clear and maintainable designs and code
- Participate in all scum ceremonies and actively participate in estimation, prioritization and task definition efforts.
- BS or BA degree in computer science or related field
- 8+ years of software development
- Strong background in agile development practices
- Experienced in designing and developing custom software solutions
- Experienced with test driven development and continuous integration
- Experienced in integrating web applications with legacy systems.
- Full understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services
- Experienced in integrating with other SOA packages such as TIBCO
- Extensive hands-on experience with Java/J2EE with Spring framework
- Experience with TIBCO products
- Experience with JSON and RESTful services
- Strong understanding of Oracle or SQL Server databases
- Experience in web application security and Spring security framework