Lead Software Engineer
1150 Sanctuary Parkway , Suite 300 Alpharetta, GA 30009
- Provide hands-on development
- Architect, design, and develop software running on the J2EE platform (Spring / Spring Boot)
- Create, refactor, and / or implement Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) and / or Microservice Architectures.
- Develop applications using stored procedures, functions, and triggers on RDBMS such as Oracle and/ or NoSQL DBMS such as MongoDB.
- Shift Left testing mentality
- Engage in code reviews, Coach team members around code quality, utilize Sonar tools and reporting
- Articulate context internally for the team and to the larger organization.
- Consult with architecture, development, infrastructure and operational teams to address issues relating to application architecture, such as performance or availability, and recommend solutions.
- Ensure Security development and testing is established early and often into the development process (OWASP top 10)
- Provide the technical coaching to get your team to experiment and to solve technical problems.
- Organize the accumulated knowledge gained by the team so that all team members have easy access to this body of knowledge.
- Collaborate across business, engineering and product stakeholders to drive holistic technology implementations while maintaining a constant focus on delivering client value.
- Lead and participate in the conceptual phases of identifying and solving business problems and initiatives.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering
- 5+ years current experience being a solid contributor to agile software development teams.
- 5+ years of experience successfully working with Developers, Architects and Product Owners to give options for potential solutions.
- Successfully delivered software solutions from ideation to production.
- 8-10+ years of hands-on coding experience in Java, C#, or any major OO language.
- 8-10+ years of hands-on experience in engineering practices like pair programming, TDD, ATDD, and Refactoring techniques.
- 5-7+ years of hands on experience of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Microservice Architecture.