Lead/Senior/Mid Full Stack Engineer
6325 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta, GA 30328
- Actively participate in agile team activities such as providing input into story sizing, backlog grooming, and release planning for solutions
- Participate in ongoing support, monitoring, and maintenance of deployed products.
- Provide mentorship to the team
- Actively participate in the engineering community, staying up to date on new web development technologies and best practices and shares insights with others in the organization
- Collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines to define technology objectives, assess solution options and devise architectural solutions that both achieve strategic business goals and meet operational requirements.
- Take part in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues' work.
- Cultivate our culture of sharing ideas, practices and solutions
5-8 years of working experience designing and building web applications
- 2+ years of backend experience using technologies such as Node, Java or C#
- Working experience in design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, high-volume software systems and components, client-facing web applications, and major Internet-oriented applications and systems
- Working in a continuous integration, testing and delivery SDLC employing automation
- Ability to understand and work with product teams to engineer requirements
- Experience with REST API
- Technical writing including high and low-level diagramming techniques
Preferred Skills: BS in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent work experience, Exposure to Agile/SAFE methodologies, Experience with creating applications to run on AWS