5555 Glenridge Connector Atlanta, GA 30342
HUNTER TECHNICAL RESOURCES – JUNIOR RECRUITER
Expected Salary: $55k+
HUNTER Technical Resources, founded in 1998 by three graduates from the Georgia Institute of Technology, has been building a Recruiting / Sales organization unparalleled in the Atlanta marketplace.
Many recruiting firms struggle to differentiate themselves from their competition. Many have a similar story. Over 20 years in business, HUNTER’ s differentiation points are unique:
- Our Georgia Tech connection which provides key relationships with executives and technologists in the Atlanta market.
- Our elite sales team that is focused on doing business with growing technology organizations that trust their partners to deal directly with key stakeholders to help foster their long-term growth initiatives.
- A Senior Recruiting Team that is focused on building relationships with best-of-breed technologists across multiple technology verticals.
- Our sourcing organization which is being built by our President / Co-Founder to provide off-the-grid recruiting leads for our Recruiting Team.
- Finely-tuned Back Office Operations which foster complete confidence of our employees and consultants.
- A focused executive team that invests in both people and technology to enable HUNTER to provide a best-in-class service offering to our clients and candidates.
Due to sustained growth in the technology hiring marketplace, HUNTER is hiring 3-4 recruiter trainees. These hires will take part in a rigorous six (6) week training program where they will learn the foundations of the following skills:
- High-volume relationship building
- Advanced personal networking aptitudes
- Strong lead generation skills along with a willingness to use leads generated by our sourcing organization.
- The ability to handle an industry leading job requisition workload.
- High-level Technological Understanding
- Relationship initiation / communication capabilities over various Social Media channels.
- Advanced candidate qualification skills.
- The ability to work through a complex “ close” both directly and honestly.
Recruiter Trainees are required have the following experience:
- 1-2 years of high volume inside sales experience.
- Solid understanding of multiple social media platforms for non-personal usage.
- Experience attending Business Networking Events.
- Burning desire to be successful.
If these are the things you are looking for in your next position, and you have the required experience, we would like to tell you our story in-person.
Hunter Technical Resources
Check out our website: www.htrjobs.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: linkedin.com/in/brittpeeples