Jr Java Developer
As part of the Engineering team, the Full Stack Java Developer will experiment with new technologies and innovative ways to solve problems. In order to be successful, the Full Stack Java Developer will need to have strong collaboration and communication skills and must be comfortable operating in an agile, dynamic environment.
We need team players who want to continuously learn and bring the best in themselves to bring in new ideas and solutions.
• Solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
• Build large, complex projects to achieve key business objectives
• Translate highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
• Deploy and maintain Applications / Systems
Additional responsibilities include:
• Working with product owners, UX and other business partners to define work for the team
• Facilitating code reviews, code quality checks, testing, automation, etc.
• Ensure integrated end-to-end design
• Guide and mentor junior developers in developing code and workflow procedures, and conduct code reviews.
• 1 years experience in working with UI Digital Experience frameworks (LifeRay)
• 2 years experience working with Cloud environments (GCP or AWS) a must
• Solid grasp of web and backend application development
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Strong interpersonal skills as well as strong teamwork and customer support focus
• Strong teamwork and customer support focus
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills on highly complex problems; technical agility
• Experience with Microservices /Rest services / Soap)
• Knowledge of Postgres/ Oracle / MySQL / NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J)
• Experience with Node.js, React, Backbone or other client-side MVC technologies is a plus
• Experience in continuous integration build tools (Jenkins, SonarQube, JIRA, Nexus, Confluence, GIT-BitBucket, Maven, Gradle, RunDeck, is a plus)
• Experience with unit and automation testing (Jasmine, Protractor, JUnit)
• Knowledge of web components, ES6 and typescript
• Experience with API Frameworks (APIGEE or Mulesoft)
• Knowledge with GO technologies (GoLang)
• Experience working with Agile methodologies
• Experience in UNIX or Linux (is a plus)
• Experience with CSS preprocessors (less, sass)
• Experience with Public Cloud - AWS or Google Cloud
• Knowledge of Domain Driven Design concepts and microservices
• REST API design and implementation
• Experience creating responsive designs (Bootstrap, mobile, etc.)
• Knowledge of Java build tools and dependency management (gradle, maven)
• Knowledge of Security principles (Encryption, Authentication/Authorization etc)
• Bachelor' s degree in information technology, computer science or related field.