1201 Peachtree Street Atlanta, GA 30361
DATA CENTER INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER
We are looking for proactive, open-minded, and self-driven person who will help us enhance private cloud on-site support activities.
- Improving Cloud Data Center infrastructure via next generation Data Center projects.
- Creating and solving Incident and Management tickets.
- Escorting 3rd part support providers for corrective hardware maintenance activities.
- Handling external events that have impact on private cloud - Maintenance Breaks and hardware relocation on-site.
- Monitoring system health via online dash boards and tools.
- Participating Major incident hardware investigation and problem solving.
- Patching hardware and security vulnerability.
- Rack and stack hardware components (servers, storages, switches, cables).
- Replacing broken hardware components and parts.
- Experience in developing and maintaining cloud hardware and solutions.
- Experience in installing, maintaining, and cabling hardware in Data Center.
- A self-starter and with a can-do attitude.
- Eager to both learn new things and to teach others.
- Enjoy working as a part of a team.