IT Systems Analyst III
One Porsche Drive Atlanta, GA 30354
IT Systems Analyst
- Serve as one of the primary contacts between business units and application development partners
- Provide expertise in both the business process and the systems that support that process.
- Provide alternative system changes to business owners to help support changes in user requirements, communicating the benefits, cost and limitations of each approach.
- Maintains customer focus; increase IT customer satisfaction with business users.
- Develop business process models to accurately show business critical procedures.
- Communicate system changes to vendors, providing knowledge of business process in support of the development team.
- Create system documentation within the standard templates.
- Track and monitor open issues for assigned areas with multiple vendors/business units and escalate problems as necessary.
- Ensure all assigned projects conform to standards including: vendor selection, vendor management, technology & development standards, critical success factors, status & management reporting, information security, data protection, financial accounting and controls.
- Ensure IT management is updated on local IT status on assigned support and project related activity.
- Provide level I and II support for local and outsourced applications
- 4-year Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration or comparable experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in comparable position as an IT analyst/consultant.
- Project Management skills.
- Business Intelligence experience.
- Experience in the Automotive and Financial Industries.
- Knowledge of databases, data warehousing and SQL
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Overall understanding of applied information technology.
- Team player with consensual approach.
- Systematic thinker; ability to work at conceptual and detail levels.
- Systems lifecycle experience with analysis, design, and development knowledge.